Posted by: Tracy Thomas | 1 March, 2018

Ford Estate race 3 & 4 March 2018 **cancellation**

Thank you all for your patience.

The race at Ford Estate this weekend is cancelled.

The weather has made it impossible for the race to go ahead. We are unable to get all of the required equipment to the site, and too many competitors would be risking driving in poor conditions, or unable to attend.

We have waited as late as we can to make this decision to allow the beast from the east to show its hand and it is not looking like the road conditions will improve sufficiently before Saturday.

The good news is that we may be able to reschedule for later in the month. We really do hope this will be possible, Ford is a very popular venue and we have added in some trails not used in previous races.

We will receive an update from the estate over the next couple of days confirming if there are any dates available for us to reschedule and we will update you as soon as we can. If we are able to reschedule, race entry will be reopened, anyone who has entered already and wishes to attend on the rescheduled date will automatically be entered. Anyone who has not entered already will be welcome to enter.

Competitors who have already entered will receive an email in the next 2 days asking if they wish to attend any rescheduled race and advising about refunds.

Please do not send private messages, text messages or emails directly to committee members. All messages should be directed to the Sled Dog Association of Scotland Facebook page private messages or



%d bloggers like this: